Hello viewers, another Job news from the Jorhat office of the commissioner, Upper Assam Division. The graduate candidate in any discipline is invited for the post of Junior Assistant (Lower Division Assistant). Check the details Below!
Please share the post with your friends and subscribe for more Job NEWS in Assam.
Upper Assam Division Commissioner New Jobs for Jr. Asst.
Office of the Commissioner, UAD Jorhat invites application in standard form from the candidate for filling the post of Junior Assistant (LDA)(PWD category). Here in below are the post details-
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (L.D.A)( reserved for PWD category- Low-vision/ Hearing/ Impaired/ Locomotor Disable)
- Number of Post: 01 (one) Post,
- Pay scale: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- with grade pay Rs.6,200/-
- Last date: 30th June 2018, upto 4:00 PM
Age Limitation: The applicant must be between 18-44 years as on 1st January 2018. The upper age limit relaxation of 05 years for the candidate SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidate.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognised University. In addition the, candidate should have a certificate/ Diploma in COmputer Typing both in Assamese and English.
Note: Register your name in employment exchange, you have to enter the details of Registration in the application form.
How to apply for the Post?
To apply for the post first collect the Standard form (or you can download it here). Fill the necessary details in the application form and submit it with the following testimonials-
- Photocopies of Self-attested certificates/mark sheets of educational qualificaitons along with the caste certificate and proof age.
- Attested copies of PWD certificate issued by competent authority,
- Four (04) recent passport size photograph with the name written on the back side
- one self-addressed envelope of 5cm x11cm affixing a postal stamp of Rs.5 (five) only.
Here in below is the address where you need to send the application form-
Address: The office of the commissioner, Upper Assam Division, Jorhat, P.O- Cinnamara, Pin- 785008
Now let me discuss the Selection procedure topics!
The candidate for this post is going to select through the Written Test and Computer Test. The candidate who clears or qualified the Written Test will be called for the Computer Test.
General English- 125 marks
Precis Writing and Drafting- 25 marks
Computer Test- 25 marks
You can visit the official site and read the advertisement here
Thanks for visiting our website! Please share the news and subscribe our website for more Job NEWS in Assam.