UP Agriculture, Uttar Pradesh Pradarshi Kisan Seva Yojna: We all know that the major part of the economy depends on the Agriculture. More than 65 per cent of the population is based on it so it is recommended that the government takes steps like providing Yojana or giving subsidy to the farmers. Uttar Pradesh is the fifth-largest state of India and their GDP is 17.91 lakh crore that ranks 3rd position. By observing the condition of the state, UP agriculture development is very essential. Read the Status, report and farmer registration system of UP Agriculture.
If you are a Farmer of Uttar Pradesh and want to take advantage of the PKSY Scheme then you must read the procedure here. UP Agriculture Registration 2020 online steps are mentioned here. To avail the benefit of the scheme, you must register for the Kisan Panjikaran.
UP Agriculture PKSY 2020 Details
The central government has already launched several schemes to help the farmers of Uttar Pradesh and now they have announced a new scheme as Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojna (PKSY). Farmers can only get the advantage of the UP Agriculture yojana after they have enrolled as Kisan Panjikaran.
This scheme was offered by the DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh. The department mainly involved in sending money to the farmer’s account but they also give the opportunity for UP Agriculture Registration online. Online registration is done at upagripradarshi.gov website.
|Scheme Name||Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojna (PKSY)|
|Department||UP Agriculture Department|
|Under||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
Note: If you are a farmer then you need to Register now to take the advantage. You can only get the registration done online.
UP Agriculture Registration 2020 Process Online
You might be thinking that I have come here to apply to take the benefit of PKSY scheme and doesn’t know how to get it? So, don’t worry we will help with with the full guide. UP Agriculture Registration process is easy, and you only need to follow the procedure. Remember that without registration in 2020, you will not get anything.
The online registration process of PKSY scheme are shown below-
- First of all, you need to visit the up agriculture online website.
- Now click on online registration and it will take you to up agriculture registration page.
- Here you will get two links for Online Registration, you can check both the links.
- Click in any link to get up registration 82 pages.
- Fill your details properly and verify that you are a real farmer.
Note: For registration, contact the State Agricultural Seed Store in-charge of the development block or Deputy Agricultural Director of the district. Also, sometimes the link doesn’t work so you need to have patience.
Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana (PKSY) Benefits or Farmers Suvidha
The benefits and advantages or grants that a farmer will get after they become part of the PKSY scheme are listed here.
- Farmers will receive grants up to Rs. 130 per kg on hybrid paddy and up to Rs. 100 per kg on hybrid corn and hybrid jowar.
- Grants from Rs. 2 to Rs. 14 per kg on selected species of general and wheat seeds. 40 to 45 rupees per kg on pulses and 33 to 40 rupees per kg on oilseeds.
- 90 percent subsidy on sesame seeds to the farmers of Bundelkhand and 50 percent to farmers of other areas.
- 70 percent subsidy on 2 and 3 horsepower solar pumps and 40 percent on 5 horsepower solar pumps.
- 20 to 50 percent grant on agricultural implements.
- 40 percent grant on Custom Hiring Center and 80 percent on Farm Machinery Bank.
- Up to 90 percent grant on sprinkler sets.
- 50 percent grant on agricultural protection chemicals.
- 50 percent grant on goat.
- 50 percent grant on zinc sulfate.
- 75 percent grant on gypsum.
- 50 percent grant on Micro Nutrient.
- Agri Junction Scheme for unemployed agricultural graduates.
- A scheme for training in and out of the state for the enlightenment of farmers.
We have translated the Agriculture benefits and grants in English, if you have any doubt then read the Hindi version says by the official board.
UP Agriculture Status updates Uttar Pradesh
Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojna of Uttar Pradesh is focusing on the better agriculture development in the 2020 financial year. So, the progress is very high but due to coronavirus pandemic, there has been delayed in the registration process as well in the financial help to farmers. Hope that everything becomes normal and the government can give much priority to UP agriculture and the status for this year might get better.
Process Circle of UP Agriculture Scheme PKSY
Most of you are confused that from where we start and how we can get the advantage of the scheme. Well, the process is very simple, but without knowing the full procedure, you cannot go further. So, let have a look at the online process from beginning to end.
- Register online as a farmer.
- Buy seeds online.
- Govt will add the grant in your bank account.
- Get advanced farming facility.
- UP agriculture farmers are happy.
Seed Registration in Uttar Pradesh Agriculture scheme
Farmers are required to register in online to avail the seeds and the subsidy is based on the farmer’s wealth. Online registration is done at the up agriculture 81 and 82 portal and here you can get the links. If you are a farmer of Uttar Pradesh and don’t have the money to buy seeds then you must apply for the Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojna immediately. The controller of the scheme gives them the authority to direct benefit transfer for any goods. So, go for it without thinking too much.
Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Contact Details
Registration and DBT Help Line Number:
7235090578, 7235090574 (In working day)
6392175756 (Related to land conservation)
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org (Related to Land Conservation)
Most of the details related to UP Agriculture Registration and Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojna (PKSY Scheme) is discussed here but if you think there is anything I have not mentioned then you can ask us in comments. The online website for Uttar Pradesh (UP) Agriculture scheme is the upagriculture.com and the portal are 81 and 82.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How to Register for PKSY scheme for UP Agriculture?
Ans. To apply for the scheme you need to visit the upagriculture website and check the Process of Registration here for 2020.
2. What is the fees of registration?
Ans. Registration fees are free for Uttar Pradesh Agriculture yojana.
3. What are the documents required for the Registration?
Ans. There types of documents required for the registration process-
1. Aadhar Card
3. First Page of Bank Pass-book.