Application is invited from local eligible candidates in Standard Form part IX of Assam Gazetted for filling the government Village Head or Gaon Head(গাঁও বুঢ়া) position under district Sivasagar. Note that the applicant must mention clearly for which Village “Gaon Head” position candidate is applying for and also the communication details should be included in the application form.
The following are the villages for which the vacancy is invited for-
|Revenue Circle||Village Name|
|Sivasagar (Betabari)||Akhoifutiya Gaon|
|Amguri (Solguri)||Khanikar Gaon|
|Amguri (Solguri)||Lonpuria and Namtiyal Gaon|
|Dimou (Bokota)||Holguri Bagisa, Mohkhuti Grant and Amguri Grant|
|Dimou (Bokota)||Japihojiya Deudhai Gaon|
The applicant must have the following eligibility criteria
- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen,
- For recruitment, the applicant should be a permanent resident of the respective village,
- Age of the applicant must be 25 years(minimum)
- Educational Qualification: HSLC pass or equivalent under Government recognized Board/ Institution
- Candidate must not have more than two children,
For more details, you can check the advertisement attached below.
The following are the applicant of the documents need to enclose along with the application-
- Permanent Residence Certificate(PRC)
- Age and Educational Qualification Proof certificate,
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate,
- Permanent Land proof Certificate (Computerised format of Jamabandi, Last paid land revenue receipt, Certificate of Land Proof, etc)
How to apply: The candidate fulfill the eligibility as per the advertisement may submit the application along with the certificates mentioned in the advertisement to the Deputy Commissioner of Sivasagar District. The last date for submission of application is 06.07.2020 until 5.0 PM.
You can Read the Sivasagar Dist Village or Gaon Head advertisement here
If you know someone with such eligibility you can share the post to them! For the certificate, you may get some important Format from the Govt website- http://onlineedistrict.amtron.in/download-e-form