Are you looking to apply for Voter ID Card? If yes! Then you are in the right place Because Today I’m going to discuss How to Apply for Fresh/New Voter ID Card Online. Yes! Now you can apply for your Voter ID Card Online. Yes! If you want to apply for Voter ID Card, then Online application form is the easiest way to get your Voter ID Card.
So, now the questions coming into our mind that What is the process, Where it available & How? Today I’m coming to present all your questions answers with the most comfortable way. So, you just follow my given details below:
Before I start moving forward, Let me talk about the Voter ID Card Online Application Form.
Voter ID Card Online Application Form:
Yes! Election commission of India has launched a Voter ID Online Application Form at National Voter’s Service Portal. In this portal, you can apply for your fresh/new Voter ID Card with tracking facility. Also, you can apply for Overseas Voter ID Card or more. Here is the quick description of National Voter’s Service Portal below:
About National Voter’s Service Portal (NVSP):
National Voter’s Service Portal is an official website of Election Commision of India. Yes! Through this portal, you can easily apply for your voter ID Card online. Also, you can apply for online registration of Overseas Voter, Correction in the electoral roll, Deletion or objection in the electoral roll, Voter ID Card Tracking or more. This portal is a complete hub of all possible Voter’s Service via online.
Coming to the main point, Yes! The primary objective of this article is How to Apply for Voter Card online? So, without further delay, Let me talk about it.
Also Check: How to Apply for Aadhar Card Online?
What is the procedure to Apply for Voter Card Online?
There is a one way to apply for Voter card is Online. First of all, you have to visit the official site of Election Commision of India online Voter Card service portal which is called National Voter’s Service portal. www.nvsp.in. Here are the steps to below to apply for Fresh/New Voter ID card online.
- Firstly, you need to VISIT HERE (Official portal of Election Commision of India).
- Next, You need to choose the first of option which is to Apply for Fresh Voter Card.
- After that, you will see a form6 page.
- Now, you have to fill-up the form6 page.
- Next, select your preferred languages, (Hindi, English, Tamil)
- Also, you need to upload some documents such as Photograph, Age proof & Address Proof.
- After completing the all required details of form6 then you can submit it.
- That’s It! your request to apply for Voter Card is successfully placed.
Essential Documents to upload:
As I told you above, there are two (2) documents need to upload with one recent passport size photograph. One is Age proof, And other is Address proof.
- Age proof Docs:
- You can upload a Birth certificate,
- Marksheet of 10 or 8 or 5.
- Indian Passport.
- Driving License.
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Letter issued by UIDAI.
2. Address Proof Docs:
- Indian Passport
- Driving License.
- Bank Passbook.
- Ration Card
- Income tax assessment order.
- Rent agreement
- Electricity bill.
That’s all about to Apply for Voter ID Card online. If you have any questions regarding this article, then feel free to comment below. We will reply as soon as possible. Also, If you like this post then don’t forget to share with others. Thank You.