Directorate of Health Services, Kamrup Metropolitan District has Invites fresh or experienced candidates for the post of Medical Officer & Staff Nurse for Covid-19 duties.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 31st May from 11 A. M onwards at Conference Hall, AMSA House, Panbazar, Near MMC Hospital, Guwahati-1 for engagement on a temporary basis for COVID-19 Duties.
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience||Salary|
|Medical Officer (MBBS)||MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with|
Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
➢ Age: Up to 60 years as on 1st April
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Course passed, from|
any nursing school/institution recognized
by Indian Nursing Council and registered
with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and
Health Visitors’ Council”.
➢ Age: up to 43 years as on 1st April 2020
The candidates shall bring all original testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the testimonials to appear the walk-in-interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Assam Agriculture New Recruitment 2021: Total 1837 Grade III And Grade IV Vacancies
- AAU New Recruitment 2021- Total 157 Vacancies – ADO, Jr. Engineer, Asstt. Engineer Posts.
- DC Kamrup Metro New Vacancies for the Post of Stenographer and Junior assistant| Online Apply
- Department of Fisheries, Assam New Recruitment for the Post of Power Pump officer, Driver, Grade-IV.
- Department of Fisheries, Assam New Vacancies For the Post of ( Driver and Grade IV) Apply Now.
- DC Tinsukia New Recruitment 2021- For the Post of Junior Assistant.