Directorate of Health Services, Kamrup Metropolitan District has Invites fresh or experienced candidates for the post of Medical Officer & Staff Nurse for Covid-19 duties.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 31st May from 11 A. M onwards at Conference Hall, AMSA House, Panbazar, Near MMC Hospital, Guwahati-1 for engagement on a temporary basis for COVID-19 Duties.
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience||Salary|
|Medical Officer (MBBS)||MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with|
Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
➢ Age: Up to 60 years as on 1st April
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Course passed, from|
any nursing school/institution recognized
by Indian Nursing Council and registered
with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and
Health Visitors’ Council”.
➢ Age: up to 43 years as on 1st April 2020
The candidates shall bring all original testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the testimonials to appear the walk-in-interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Red Cross Hospital, Chandmari Recruitment | Various Posts
- APDCL Recruitment 2020 | Assistant General Manager
- SEBA Office Recruitment | Financial Analysis & Private Assistant
- State & District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Recruitment (04 Posts)
- Pandu College Recruitment | Assistant Professor (8 Posts)
- Driver required under PWD, Assam | Salary upto Rs. 60,500