A walk-in Interview for engagement of Field Officer (On contractual basis) in Kamrup District.
- Time of Interview: 10 AM onwards
- Date of Interview: 18th August 2020 on Tuesday
- Location: The Conference Hall of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup
Name of post: Field officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle (On contractual basis).
Nos. of post: 01 (One)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science, Geology as a subject, or diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Computer skills especially MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/ Internet usage/emails.
- Preference will be given to candidates having done BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science.
Age Limit: Should not be below 21 years and above 35 years as on the 1st January, 2020,relaxable in case of ST/SC candidate as per rules.
Duty Station: He/She will be stationed in one of the Revenue Circle Offices and will work under the direct control and supervision of the Circle Officer, who will be authority to sanction leave and returning officer in respect of Performance appraisal.
Period of Service: 11 months. (subject to annual renewal).
Remuneration: An amount of Rs. 20,000/, will be paid as fixed and consolidated monthly remuneration which includes –
- Pay : Rs 15,000/-
- Mobility Allowance: Rs 4,000/-
- Telephone Charges: Rs 1,000/-.
No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing in the interview, Candidates should bring all original documents relating to educational qualification, Caste and age proof certificate, Permanent Residence Certificate and other certificates relating to additional qualifications.