Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes WPT BC Assam has finally extended the last date of submission of application form for Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/OBC graduate unemployed youths for the year 2020-21.
You can read the Official Extension Notification Here. Last date:
10th Dec 2020 21 Dec 2020
WPTBC Assam ST/OBC Financial Assistance Details:
The following are the details of the WPT BC Assam Financial Assistance scheme-
- Name of scheme: Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/ OBC graduate unemployed youths
- Financial Assistant Amount: Rs 50,000/- (Maximum)
- Financial Year: 2020-21
- Application process: Offline
- Fund will be provided by: Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam
Eligibility Criteria of WPT BC Assam ST/ OBC FA:
The Interested candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for WPT BC Assam Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/OBC Graduate Unemployed Youths-
- He/ She must belong to ST(P)/OBC category of Assam.
- Applicant must be a graduate of any stream Arts/Science/Commerce/Technical etc. recognized by U.G.C/AICTE/State Government.
- Applicant must be an unemployed person belonging to age group 25 years to 45 years.
- The annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 2.00 (two lakhs) per annum.
How to apply for Financial Assistance to ST/OBC Graduate in Assam
The eligible candidate has to submit the prescribed applications form along with the relevant documents to the Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam, Rukmini Nagar, Guwahati-06 within
10th December’ 2020 21st December 2020 positively.
All the applications received by the Director of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam will be placed before the Selection Committee which will scrutinize the same and approve the list of the beneficiaries under the scheme.
Documents to be enclosed with Application Form of WPT & BC, Assam Financial Assistance
- Caste Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- An affidavit signed by notary regarding an applicant’s unemployment status.
- Household Income Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- Graduation pass certificate. :
- HSLC Admit Card (for proof of age )
- Passport size photo.
- Photocopy of Bank passbook.
- Proof of Identity — Voter ID/Pan Card/Driving License/ AADHAR etc. (any one document to be submitted).
- Brief proposal/Scheme for which the amount is proposed to be utilized. (limiting to an amount of maximum of Rs. 50,000)
- Proof of working outside the state (if any).